The big day for those looking to get their hands on a Samsung Galaxy S4 is upon us. Samsung’s “Life Companion” is available today in Canada from a number of carriers:
- Bell: CA$199.95 with a three-year contract or CA$699.95 outright
- Eastlink: CA$199 with easyTab or CA$699 outright
- Fido: CA$450 with a 2-year Tab24 agreement or CA$700 outright
- Koodo: CA$475 with the Tab or CA$625 outright
- Rogers: CA$199.99 with a three-year contract or CA$699.99 outright
- TELUS: CA$199 with a three-year contract
- Videotron: From CA$199.95 with a Reduced Price plan to CA$649.95 outright
- Virgin Mobile Canada: From CA$199.99 with a three-year contract to CA$699.99 outright
Pricing between carriers is pretty much the same but Koodo has the cheapest price if you want to buy the Galaxy S4 outright.
Supply in Canada has been tight so you are best to call your local store before making your way down to confirm that they have it in stock (and perhaps have them set one aside for you).